niedziela, 15 grudnia 2013

Dublin Christmas Market


Ok. becouse was boring again :) :) I went with my friends to Dublin Christmas Market.Was already second day so I believe not all sellers were there yet. Im saying this because it wasn't many Christmas offers for example sellers with home made christmas pudding, mulled wine or christmas decorations. Instead of that I had big hot dog and beer so actually I was felling like on Octoberfest:) I saw the most beautiful carousel in my life is honestly like from fairy tales one ride is only 3euro. But the hit of this market was magic wand shop :) I know sounds funny but the funniest thing is that sellers were two men :) One of them, older man looked like Willow :) well why not to buy one of this wands  is Christmas :) :) 



BEER
WANDS
CAROUSEL
HOT DOG :)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you for your all comments :)